April 4, 2020
Are you worried about how the current bear market will affect your financial situation? I had the pleasure of chatting with Liam Austin of Entrepreneurs HQ about the FIRE community and what the current market conditions mean for folks in the FIRE movement.
I’ll be sharing my thoughts at the Million Dollar FIRE Summit (Special Market Crash Edition), on Thursday, April 9. It’s a free, virtual event, meaning you can tune in from anywhere. So, if you like to hear from me and four other FIRE/Personal Finance bloggers who I really like:
- Kevin Ha – Financial Panther
- Travis Hornsby – Student Loan Planner
- Michael Quan – Financially Alert
- “Cubert” – Abandoned Cubicle
… then head to
… and find out more.
Again, this is a free event but it does require registration. I don’t make any money from this event. I simply chatted with Liam because I feel passionate about personal finance.
I hope to see you there!
PS: Some additional resources and posts I mentioned in the interview:
- Who’s Afraid of a Bear Market?
- Dealing with a Bear Market in Retirement – SWR Series Part 37
- It’s a Bear Market now, all right! But what kind of bear will it be?
- How can a drop in the stock market possibly be good for investors?