Policies – please read!
- Everyone can read posts, but to start a new topic or add a reply you’d need to register. To create an ID, please verify your email address. You will get a link at that email address and you can then pick a password.
- Be courteous to others. Treat others like you like to be treated. Discuss the issues. No ad-hominem attacks!
- It’s OK to include external links if they are relevant. But please avoid spamming! Please no affiliate links.
- Before starting a new topic, please check if that question/topic has been discussed before already and add to that discussion instead of starting a new topic.
- If you’ve written a cool blog post that you want to share with others please post this in the “Self-Promo” category only!
- The forum policies may be amended in the future!
New podcast appearance
I talked to my buddy Victor Vulpescu on his podcast. I was really impressed with the preparation he put into his Q&A session with me. Very thoughtful and challenging questions. One of the smartest podcasters I have ever encountered. I would really like to drive some traffic to his content because it's a true undiscovered gem:
- Podcast: https://victorvulpescu.ro/podcast/
- My episode directly on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unuapX0fpLY (this is "only" part 1 because we chatted for much longer than planned and Victor had to chop our talk into 3 parts!)
His podcast is obviously a smaller, less-known one, but he has been able to land a lot of heavy-hitters and some of my favorite speakers in the industry:
- Rick Ferri
- Paul Merriman
- Meb Faber
- Larry Swedroe
- Lars Kroijer
- (and more)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I want to hear all his podcasts given the guest list!