Policies – please read!
- Everyone can read posts, but to start a new topic or add a reply you’d need to register. To create an ID, please verify your email address. You will get a link at that email address and you can then pick a password.
- Be courteous to others. Treat others like you like to be treated. Discuss the issues. No ad-hominem attacks!
- It’s OK to include external links if they are relevant. But please avoid spamming! Please no affiliate links.
- Before starting a new topic, please check if that question/topic has been discussed before already and add to that discussion instead of starting a new topic.
- If you’ve written a cool blog post that you want to share with others please post this in the “Self-Promo” category only!
- The forum policies may be amended in the future!
June 2021 Trades
Five minutes before close, sold Monday 4025 Strike for $1.05, which was 3.1 delta and 19 IV. Market was at 4178.
Ran against me into the close:(
Wednesday expiration: Strikes at 4020, 4025, 4030. Premium around $0.95-$1.00. Underlying around 4220.
Looks like my recent luck selling ~250 points OTM for good premium has run dry today. 4150 at $0.95.
Started trading the Friday options. Strikes 4195 and 4200 so far. Pretty lean premiums (0.85-0.90). But keep in mind that this is the Friday before the long weekend. Sunday is Independence Day in the U.S., so Monday is a market holiday. Things usually slow down on the Friday before the long weekend! Just an FYI for the non-US readers! 🙂