Please DO NOT contact me about the following:
- Comment on a specific ETF/Fund/investment: I sometimes receive inquiries asking me what I think about a specific ETF or fund or investing style. Please post that inquiry in the ERN Forum so other readers can benefit from the discussion as well.
- Comments and questions about specific blog posts: Please leave a comment there in the comments section.
- Guest Posts: I occasionally publish invited (!) guest posts. I will not publish unsolicited guest/sponsored posts. Please refrain from contacting me about those.
- Paid Links: There are no paid links for sale on this page. If you think that I missed an important reference in one of my blog posts please leave a comment directly under that post and I will include that link for free(!) if I deem it relevant.
- Case Studies: At the moment, I’m not planning to publish any more case studies. Please don’t contact me about volunteering for one.
- For-pay financial advice: I’m not currently licensed to give for-pay financial advice.
- Financial Adviser Referrals: At the moment, I’m not in the position to recommend/endorse a for-pay financial advisor.
If you have a question/comment that you think would be useful to share with a broader audience please make sure you check out the brand new ERN Forum.
If you still have a need to contact me regarding something that cannot be dealt with in the comments sections or forum, please use the form below. Due to the volume of inquiries, I may not be able to respond to each and every email. Hope you understand!
Karsten (Big ERN)