Please DO NOT contact me about the following:
- Comment on an ETF/Fund/investment/link/article: I sometimes receive inquiries asking me what I think about a specific ETF, fund or investing style or an article on the web. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, but please post that inquiry in the ERN Forum so other readers can benefit from the discussion as well.
- Comments and questions about one of my blog posts: Please leave a comment there in the comments section. I will get notifications about comments even for my old blog posts from years ago!
- Guest Posts: I occasionally publish invited (!) guest posts. I will never publish unsolicited guest/sponsored posts. Please refrain from contacting me about those.
- Paid Links: There are no paid links for sale on this page. If you think that I missed an important reference in one of my blog posts please leave a comment directly under that post and I will include that link for free(!) if I deem it relevant.
- Case Studies: At the moment, I’m not planning to publish any more case studies. Please don’t contact me about volunteering for one.
- For-pay financial advice: I’m not currently licensed to give for-pay financial advice.
- Financial Adviser Referrals: At the moment, I’m not in the position to recommend/endorse a for-pay financial advisor.
If you have a question/comment that you think would be useful to share with a broader audience please make sure you check out the brand new ERN Forum.
If you still have a need to contact me regarding something that cannot be dealt with in the comments sections or forum, please use the form below. Due to the volume of inquiries, I may not be able to respond to each and every email. Hope you understand!
Karsten (Big ERN)