No designated post about personal finance today! But in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we thank all of you for coming over to check out our little blog. Thanks for all your comments and feedback. Especially our most prolific commenters:
- Amber Tree Leaves
- Physician on FIRE
- Ten Factorial Rocks!
- The Green Swan
Thanks also for featuring our work on your blogs:
- Physician on FIRE who mentioned us five times (five times!!!) on his Sunday’s Best reading list this year (here, here, here, here, and here). And he interviewed us as part of his Christopher Guest Post series!
- RockstarFinance featured our article on emergency funds!
- Amber Tree Leaves interviewed us about our options trading strategy.
- Tawcan recommended our emergency fund article.
- FinanciaLibre featured our posts debunking emergency funds.
- The Practical Saver recommended our post on financial planners.
- Scott Alan Turner did a podcast on our emergency fund article. Totally criticizing us! What? But there’s no such thing as bad publicity in the blogging world, so our gratitude extends to our friend Scott as well!
- SmartMoneyToday featured our article on Bond vs. Stock Risk.